Friday 21 August 2015

A launch, a festival and a trio of reviews

What a week!
On Saturday I launched my latest children's book (twice) at the Word Café writers and readers festival: once for adults and once for children. Both events were wonderful.

Here's the cake that my lovely friend Zoe made for the celebrations.

 
And here's my equally lovely friend Dawn MacMillan entertaining the kids like the true professional she is.


And here's me looking very pleased with myself.
 
 
Since then my book has had three great reviews online.

"I really recommend this book because it had a lot of describing words that made me get a picture in my mind of what was happening. I like the adventure throughout the book, it made me really exited for what happened next. I would recommend it to people who have a liking for adventure."
  
Thanks Kaia. I'm so pleased that my very first review came all the way from Sweden. The Bold Ship has already travelled a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment